NooBzAreUs
Please Login or Register to the forum..

100+ Post and Advertise for VIP,We have the latest VIP codes like Corrupt Patch,Taunt Ban,WiFi Boot, and much more!
NooBzAreUs
Please Login or Register to the forum..

100+ Post and Advertise for VIP,We have the latest VIP codes like Corrupt Patch,Taunt Ban,WiFi Boot, and much more!
NooBzAreUs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where N00BS become simply 1337

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
MKHD
SOCOM: Ban Code Update I_vote_lcapSOCOM: Ban Code Update I_voting_barSOCOM: Ban Code Update I_vote_rcap 
Calyx-_-
SOCOM: Ban Code Update I_vote_lcapSOCOM: Ban Code Update I_voting_barSOCOM: Ban Code Update I_vote_rcap 
PoPeYeZ
looneyhead
187_jjJuritty
-.k.H.a.o.Z.-
17eMonIc._jZage
S3xy_CaSaNOvA
..-WireD-..
Silent-Pain
Forum
hax3r

I got my background from 123backgrounds.com

123myspace.com

SOCOM: Ban Code Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MKHD
Simply 1337
Simply 1337
MKHD

SOCOM: Ban Code Update Empty
PostSubject: SOCOM: Ban Code Update   SOCOM: Ban Code Update EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:11 pm

All information is provided to you by Tonic,so dont get it wrong.. -_-
Hello everyone, I wanted to personally tell you that a solution has been created! I, Tonic have done it again (yes I know). Me, Demonspawn and Murdernick spent 4 hours testing and joking around and we finally got the solution for the Virus Ban Code, a horrible code I regret I released to the public which I am terribly sorry for. Click the image to open in full size.

Code Effects:

Anti-12
Anti-17
Anti-23
Anti-Ban
Semi Anti-30 (Saves you from error 30 text boot sort of)
Anti-35 ban from the Ban code.

There is another effect that I do not want to tell which will tried to be pulled from it before a public release is made.

If you are caught cheating and get error 35 you don't get banned, you can log right back on with this code and no you still get voted from rooms (sadly).

Any questions?
Suggestions?
Do you even care?
Back to top Go down
http://noobzareus.niceboard.net

SOCOM: Ban Code Update
Page 1 of 1