NooBzAreUs
Please Login or Register to the forum..

100+ Post and Advertise for VIP,We have the latest VIP codes like Corrupt Patch,Taunt Ban,WiFi Boot, and much more!
NooBzAreUs
Please Login or Register to the forum..

100+ Post and Advertise for VIP,We have the latest VIP codes like Corrupt Patch,Taunt Ban,WiFi Boot, and much more!
NooBzAreUs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where N00BS become simply 1337

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
MKHD
pspBricker (Animations) I_vote_lcappspBricker (Animations) I_voting_barpspBricker (Animations) I_vote_rcap 
Calyx-_-
pspBricker (Animations) I_vote_lcappspBricker (Animations) I_voting_barpspBricker (Animations) I_vote_rcap 
PoPeYeZ
looneyhead
187_jjJuritty
-.k.H.a.o.Z.-
17eMonIc._jZage
S3xy_CaSaNOvA
..-WireD-..
Silent-Pain
Forum
hax3r

I got my background from 123backgrounds.com

123myspace.com

pspBricker (Animations)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
looneyhead
Regualr User
Regualr User
looneyhead

pspBricker (Animations) Empty
PostSubject: pspBricker (Animations)   pspBricker (Animations) EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 7:52 pm

pspBricker (Animations)

Files you need:
pspbricker1.6FTB2.zip

Installation:
First, Extract the files. Then go into the folder that was created in the extraction. Click pspBricker and click PRX folder. Then copy the contents of that folder into your seplugins folder on your memory stick. In game.txt type in ms0:/seplugins/pspbricker.prx . Then in pspBricker.txt is where your animations are stored. The รพ stands for a different animation. Every line is a frame.

Codes you need:
#!!----Animation----

#BRK_CURRENT_ANIM
;turns on your animation
0x00804F10 0x00000000;<- change last 0 to new number for a different animation

#BRK_ANIM_CLANTAG
;animates clantag
0x00804F00 0xFFFFFFFF

#BRK_DISABLE
;stops animation
0x00804F04 0xFFFFFFFF

#BRK_RELOAD_ANIM