NooBzAreUs
Please Login or Register to the forum..

100+ Post and Advertise for VIP,We have the latest VIP codes like Corrupt Patch,Taunt Ban,WiFi Boot, and much more!
NooBzAreUs
Please Login or Register to the forum..

100+ Post and Advertise for VIP,We have the latest VIP codes like Corrupt Patch,Taunt Ban,WiFi Boot, and much more!
NooBzAreUs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where N00BS become simply 1337

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
MKHD
RemoteJoyLite I_vote_lcapRemoteJoyLite I_voting_barRemoteJoyLite I_vote_rcap 
Calyx-_-
PoPeYeZ
looneyhead
187_jjJuritty
-.k.H.a.o.Z.-
17eMonIc._jZage
S3xy_CaSaNOvA
..-WireD-..
Silent-Pain
Forum
hax3r

I got my background from 123backgrounds.com

123myspace.com

RemoteJoyLite

Go down 
AuthorMessage
looneyhead
Regualr User
Regualr User
looneyhead

RemoteJoyLite Empty
PostSubject: RemoteJoyLite   RemoteJoyLite EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 7:16 pm

RemoteJoyLite

Files you will need:
RemoteJoy and PSP Driver B.zip

[RemoteJoyLite was tested by me with 5.00 M33-6 and Windows 7 Starter 32-bit.] (Should work with Vista and XP 32- and 64-bit)

How to Install:
After you have downloaded the files, you will need to extract the archive. Open the folder. If you have game.txt and vsh.txt use the folder that says "Manual Installation." If you don't have those text files read the blue text following this paragraph. First, you want to copy "RemoteJoyLite.prx" to your PSP's seplugins folder. Then add "ms0:/seplugins/remotejoylite.prx 1" (The 1 enables it automatically) to your "vsh.txt" and "game.txt" and then your done with that. (Skip the blue text to continue.)
For poeple without vsh.txt and game.txt:
Go into the "Easy Installer" folder and run "Easy Installer.exe". Sorry but it's in German. Where it says D:\ type in the drive your PSP is on. By the way you will need to have your PSP plugged into your PC by now. If you don't know your drive then click "Durchsuchen..." and click on your memory stick and click "OK". Then click Installieren. It will install and then your done!
For all people...
After installing RemoteJoyLite into your "seplugins" you will need to install PSP Driver B. Just go into the "PSP Driver B install - ENG" folder and run "PSP Type B USB Driver Install.exe". Just accept the terms and click next and it will install automatically.

Usage:
In the main folder there is a program called "RemoteJoyLite_en". Click on it and it will show your screen. On the first use it will make some files. Don't do anything with them. Then your all done.
Recording...
Use a PC screen recording program like Hypercam to record you favorite parts.

Troubleshooting:
If you have "Music.prx" in your seplugins it will not work at all. You will have to totally remove the file. Some other PRXs might interfere also. If it doesn't work on the VSH(AKA Xmb Menu) that means there is a program in the that is in use on the vsh.txt is interfering. The same goes with in game. Also, the driver might not be installed correctly or may not work with the Windows or Mac your are running.
Back to top Go down
http://WwW.SOCOMPSPiMPZ.tK

RemoteJoyLite
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NooBzAreUs :: Tutorial Center :: PSP Tutorials-
Jump to: