NooBzAreUs
Please Login or Register to the forum..

100+ Post and Advertise for VIP,We have the latest VIP codes like Corrupt Patch,Taunt Ban,WiFi Boot, and much more!
NooBzAreUs
Please Login or Register to the forum..

100+ Post and Advertise for VIP,We have the latest VIP codes like Corrupt Patch,Taunt Ban,WiFi Boot, and much more!
NooBzAreUs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where N00BS become simply 1337

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
MKHD
The FTB3 Case/Description! I_vote_lcapThe FTB3 Case/Description! I_voting_barThe FTB3 Case/Description! I_vote_rcap 
Calyx-_-
The FTB3 Case/Description! I_vote_lcapThe FTB3 Case/Description! I_voting_barThe FTB3 Case/Description! I_vote_rcap 
PoPeYeZ
looneyhead
187_jjJuritty
-.k.H.a.o.Z.-
17eMonIc._jZage
S3xy_CaSaNOvA
..-WireD-..
Silent-Pain
Forum
hax3r

I got my background from 123backgrounds.com

123myspace.com

The FTB3 Case/Description!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MKHD
Simply 1337
Simply 1337
MKHD

The FTB3 Case/Description! Empty
PostSubject: The FTB3 Case/Description!   The FTB3 Case/Description! EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 5:23 pm

The FTB3 Case/Description! 0071171987162_500X500

Item Description

Lead your SEAL Fireteam in an action-packed special op hunt for weapons of mass destruction and an ex-KGB agent in SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 3 for PSP. SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 3 lets you join forces with like-minded players on a crucial mission of national security involving realistic military action, tactics and teamwork wherever and whenever you want.

SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 3 marks the return of the successful Fireteam Bravo series to the PSP system. Created with the support of the U.S. Naval Special Warfare Command, SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 3 will be exclusively available for the PSP system.

Features

• Continue the action - an almost limitless combination of custom missions, gear, weapons and difficulty settings.
  • Team focused - allows new ways for players to interact, expanding on the team orientated, authentic, military action that the SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo franchise is famous for.
  • Lasting Appeal - Unlock gear and weapons, earn medals and ribbons as you complete objectives, either offline or by teaming up on-line.
  • Compelling Story - Strong contemporary narrative supported by cutting edge presentation.
Back to top Go down
http://noobzareus.niceboard.net

The FTB3 Case/Description!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NooBzAreUs :: PlayStation Portable Hacking :: SOCOM: Fire Team Bravo 2-
Jump to: