NooBzAreUs
Please Login or Register to the forum..

100+ Post and Advertise for VIP,We have the latest VIP codes like Corrupt Patch,Taunt Ban,WiFi Boot, and much more!
NooBzAreUs
Please Login or Register to the forum..

100+ Post and Advertise for VIP,We have the latest VIP codes like Corrupt Patch,Taunt Ban,WiFi Boot, and much more!
NooBzAreUs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where N00BS become simply 1337

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
MKHD
Jokering In Stacks I_vote_lcapJokering In Stacks I_voting_barJokering In Stacks I_vote_rcap 
Calyx-_-
Jokering In Stacks I_vote_lcapJokering In Stacks I_voting_barJokering In Stacks I_vote_rcap 
PoPeYeZ
looneyhead
187_jjJuritty
-.k.H.a.o.Z.-
17eMonIc._jZage
S3xy_CaSaNOvA
..-WireD-..
Silent-Pain
Forum
hax3r

I got my background from 123backgrounds.com

123myspace.com

Jokering In Stacks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MKHD
Simply 1337
Simply 1337
MKHD

Jokering In Stacks Empty
PostSubject: Jokering In Stacks   Jokering In Stacks EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:49 am

Im not going to go in full detail on how to use this because you either get it or you dont.... Good luck

-Requirements:
1.)You must know the basic of mips
2.)How to find functions...

What Im about to show you is only a different way on how to joker... In stacks! Its only use for calling on functions within game. (Im going to be using Socom Fireteam Bravo II as a example)

-Hook <--- I would recommend the 98 hook because ive recently found out the other ones are funny acting with this method)
addiu sp, sp -20 <---- sets aside 20 bits so that way we can save it to 0000 (negative 20 bits is FFE0)
sw a0, $0000(sp) <---- Saved a0 to the stack at offset 0000
sw s0, $0004(sp) <--- Saved s0 to the stack at offset 0004
lui a0, $09A8 <---- load our 1st four controller address here
lh a0, $E1E4 <----- load last four controller address
addiu s0, zero, $8000 <---- store our button value, which is square
and a0, a0, s0 <---- this will allow us to use our joker, while we stil can press other buttons
bne s0, a0, $0002 <----- we branch if square isnt press in
sw ra, $0008(sp) <---- alway got to use this command before a JAL, if not you freeze)
jal $function or routine <--- this is like your hook to wateva function or routine you have)
lw a0, $0000(sp) <---- this will restore a0 back when we use it
lw s0, $0004(sp) <---- this will restore s0 back when we use it
lw ra, $0008(sp) <---- we need this to load, if not there then you crash
jr ra
addiu sp, sp, $0020 <---add the 20 bit back to the stack

Im not going to show how it suppose to be in a code but heres the hex values for each line that your making your code...

0x27BDFFE0
0xAFA40000
0xAFB00004
0x3C0409A8
0x8484E1E4
0x24108000
0x00902024
0x16040002
0xAFBF0008
0xE2000000 <------ Hook to your function or routine
0x8FA40000
0x8FB00004